Are you a health nut? Do you love to write? Do you live in the gym or absolutely love testing out healthy recipes?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then we want you to become a guest writer for Absolute Health. We are always looking for contributors who are passionate about health and wellness. There is no strict commitment to posting as a guest — you can write one article or one hundred!
What are the Benefits?
- Gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the health realm.
- Receive a byline/author bio, giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site!
What Kind of Content is Needed on Absolute Health?
If you feel you have a story to tell based on your health or fitness experience, we want you to share it as it might connect to others who are reading it!
In addition, we love featuring seasoned nutritionists, trainers, and professionals in the healthcare field for an expert perspective. Our focus is to provide our audience with top notch information that encourages them to get out and put our tips into use – whether it’s the kitchen, the gym, the office or virtually anywhere.
For your reference, we generally have several types of formats. These are the following:
- Blog posts (informal and more personal recounts)
- Articles (relaying some type of newsworthy subject matter)
- Listicles (numbering a certain amount of tips, exercises, ingredients, etc. on a page)
- and Slideshows (numbering a certain amount of tips, exercises, ingredients, etc. in a slideshow format)
Want to write for Absolute Health?
Writing and Submission Guidelines
When developing your piece, think about what inspires you most about health & wellness. If your subject incites passion in you, chances are it will do the same for readers, and that is our ultimate goal. Most importantly, we want to hear your voice in any writing you contribute. Don’t be bland, this is our health we’re talking about! Some more guidelines:
- At least 800 words is great for articles, but feel free to write as extensively as you please.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. People like to see what we’re talking about, so using at least one photo is encouraged.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats, please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
- Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for the website.