The desire of every woman is to have beautiful skin. In reality, most women have some sort of issue with their skin whether it is acne, blemishes, redness or wrinkles. Here are nine ways to wake up with absolutely gorgeous skin every day while protecting your skin for years to come.
- Clean skin – Clean skin translates to healthy skin. Clean your face every night before you go to sleep. This removes dirt and makeup as well as toxins that have built up over the day. If you are not one to wash your face every night, keep some makeup removers cloths by your bed and swipe one over your face at night before you go to sleep.
- Cleanser – Choose a cleanser that is right for your skin. You may need to experiment with different cleansers to find one that is great for your skin. A gentle cleanser that will cleanse and prevent blemishes is a good choice.
- Moisturize – Moisturize your skin every single day and begin early in life. Even if you are young and have no wrinkles yet, start now using moisturizer. Your older skin will thank you! For younger women there are many oil free moisturizers on the market that are great to use as a teenager and young woman. As you age, you will want to use a moisturizer to protect and prevent wrinkles.
- Sun Exposure – Sun exposure is the one, single thing that can contribute to unhealthy and wrinkled skin. Protect your face from the sun every time you go out. Wear a hat with a wide brim, use sunscreen or both!
- Hydrate – Hydrate your skin by drinking plenty of water. Water is great for your skin and helps your body process and eliminates toxins that damage your skin.
- Exfoliate – Exfoliate your skin periodically by using a quality micro abrasion product. This removes dead skin cells and makes skin appear younger. Follow all the instructions carefully, and make sure you use a soothing product on the skin afterwards.
- Don’t Smoke – It’s just simple…don’t smoke! Smoking not only damages your body, but it also damages your skin. The actual smoke has chemicals that come to rest on your face and can cause wrinkles. Also, the mere act of drawing on a cigarette over the years can cause major wrinkles around your mouth.
- Sleep – Sleep is an important factor in our overall health. Not getting enough sleep can have an adverse effect on our appearance as well. Being well rested is good for your skin as well as your overall health and well-being.
- Seek Medical Help – Seek medical help for any conditions you notice in your skin before they become big issues. Whether this is acne, redness or inflammation, a trip to the dermatologist may be all you need to resolve or lesson an issue and its impact on your skin.
These nine ways to wake up with absolutely gorgeous skin are lifetime commitments but should be easy to do, and the results will be worth it!